Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NYC Experiences continued by Antonio Liu

Hi guys!
I`m on the top of the world!=)
I'm back to share more experiences in this wonderful city! Well, as you all know, the winter here is becoming stronger than ever before. So these days, I bought some coats at the Macy`s store.

Let's start by sharing my experience at the Empire State Building: 

Even though it was my second time going to the Empire State Building, I was really looking forward to doing it all over again. Starting from the moment that I entered, I was mesmerized by the fancy walls and the dark room with some historical presentation about the building. While I was inside the elevator, I felt the pressure of going up, it was really exciting. When I got to the top, I practically saw all the buildings of New York, a really good feeling and experience, all the other students loved it, they were taking a lot of pictures, and had an unforgettable experience.


 Vine video about Empire State Building: https://vine.co/v/hEB2F26Omag


Dyker Heights Christmas Light:

Since Christmas was coming, the school prepared a really cultural activity. We went all the way down to Brooklyn, to see professional holiday lights. It was amazing; the lights were so beautiful, with all kinds of houses and decorations. One example, was a big house with two big santas and involved with colorful lights and flowers; I felt like I was at Disney World. I took a lot of pictures of all the places; besides, it was really an enjoyable time recording the students and the teacher wishing merry Christmas in their own languages to all of you!=)

Dyker Height Lights video link: https://vine.co/v/h9dnWKFg7x6

It`s not a dream; it's New York!

The best place in the world to see those amazing decorated houses!


My friend and I celebrating New Year
New York, New Year!:

New York is one of the best places to celebrate the new year. Since it was the first New Year's celebration without my family around, I decided to celebrate outside. Well I know you guys think that I celebrated in Times Square; however, I'm not really into crowded places, so I went to a pub to celebrate with all kinds of American people. It was a good experience to see all the happiness spreading around. Happy New Year to you all!



Let`s Bowl!=)

Frames Bowling:

This definitely was the most fun experience so far. When I got there, there was a fliperama station inside the bowling alley. All the students showed competitiveness, and it was really good to interact, the songs and the clips, made the environment even more fun. The teacher ordered some pizza and sodas for everyone. I came back to the place two times after that experience; one of the reasons is because Sundays after 7pm, they have an offer that is called "all you can bowl",  & you can bowl until the place closes.=)









Vine video about bowling: https://vine.co/v/h9d1ZTYEnJZ

No comments:

Post a Comment