So yesterday, the day before Earth Day(!), about 60 students joined 2 teachers at the Bronx Zoo! They had so much fun learning about different animals and spending time together outside of the classroom. Students brought family members and friends with them, too.
Here's a picture of the whole group at NYLC - Jackson Heights before heading out!
COMING UP NEXT:
- When: 5:30-9:00pm, Saturday, May 1st
- Where: Manhattan (details coming soon!)
- Cost: $30 (Deadline for this price extended to April 21st.)(Food/drink available on board for purchase.)
- Contact: Questions? Ask Adriane ( ) or Jim ( ) , or go to .
- Reserve: Reserve your ticket with Adriane, Jim, or at the administration desk.
Enjoy the beautiful Manhattan skyline and join us for a night to remember on ONe to World's Twilight Cruise. This floating party is one of our most popular events! Celebrate the end of the semester by dancing the night away on the ship deck with over 450 international students, American students, and the staff of One to World.